Role and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Under the direction of the sales & marketing manager perform the following duties:
- Create engaging content to generate interest and virality for the campaign
- Build Marketing Material content for email blasts & Social Media
- Schedule and send emails, Post content to Social Media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- Interact with comments and solve any inbound issues
Education and/or Experience Required
The pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a major or concentration in Marketing from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience managing social media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Graphic Design Skills
- Hootsuite and other automation platforms such as Zapier
- ConnectWise Manage/Campaign & Sendgrid
- Integrate Content syndication from major IT Vendors
- IT Industry Knowledge a plus
Other Skills and Abilities – Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment; demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.