Ground-floor entry position with a growing IT innovation company.
You will develop, in-tandem with company senior leadership, the IT Vortex digital marketing strategy which will meet company marketing and sales targets and key performance indicators. You must keep up to date with the latest marketing techniques such that your efforts will directly contribute to the long-term digital marketing strategy of the company.
Role and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following. Other duties may be assigned as Necessary.
Under the direction of the sales & Marketing General manager perform the following duties:
– Be self-motivated to come up with new and interesting ways to market our offerings, monitor effectiveness and quickly change strategy direction when results do not meet expected outcomes
– Create engaging content to generate interest and virality for the campaign(s)
– Build Marketing Material content for email blasts & Social Media Postings
– Schedule and Send emails, Post content to Social Media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
– Interact with comments and solve any inbound issues with eblasts & postings
– Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance
– Extensive use of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube, Google My business
– The ability to learn new technical skills as needed by reading online guides, trial & error testing and asking insightful questions
Education and/or Experience Required
Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a major or concentration in Information Technology or Marketing from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Graphic Design Skills
– Extensive use of automation platforms such as Zapier, HubSpot and others as needed
– Integrate Content syndication from major IT Vendor Partners
– IT Industry Knowledge a plus
Other Skills and Abilities
We move quickly, we think independently and collaborate extensively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively in a high pressure, fast-paced environment; demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Notes: This part-time position contract may lead to a full time position.