Ground-floor entry to a growing IT innovation company
You will part of a growing team of forward thinking, innovative, IT Leaders of Industry who require assistance in various office tasks, including sending prewritten emails, making phone calls and general task coordination.
Role and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following. Other duties may be assigned as Necessary.
Under the direction of the sales & Marketing General manager or other IT Vortex Executive perform the following duties:
– Perform database updates such that the contact database always has a contacts most up to date details. These updates may be phone number, email address, first point of contact or other changes.
– Make outbound phone calls and leave messages using a predefined script written by an IT Vortex executive.
-Assemble pamphlets or other marketing materials and prepare for mailing via USPS, FEDEX, UPS or other means
– Send predefined emails written by an IT vortex executive.
– Post content to Social Media channels including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
– The willingness to learn new technical skills as needed by reading online guides, trial & error testing and asking insightful questions
Education and/or Experience Required
Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a major or concentration in Information Technology or Marketing from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Willingness to follow detailed instructions
– Cordial and Courteous phone skills, Pleasant sounding voice is a plus.
– Ability to keep calm and composed when working on a task which may be time sensitive
– Any Information Technology Industry Knowledge a plus
Other Skills and Abilities
We move quickly, we think independently and collaborate extensively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively in a high pressure, fast-paced environment; demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.